Planning a living trust with Istaxpro will help prepare you for the critical times and unforeseeable circumstances in future. A thorough planning of a living trust will help eliminate the uncertainties over the administration of your estates, and reduce taxes as well as other expenses.
The following packages included in planning a living trust are:
- Estate Organizing: Estate organizing helps in properly managing your estates including detailed instructions.
- Certificate of Trust: Establishes the existence of your trust.
- Declaration of Trust: Includes names of who gets what and who will be the in charge of what.
- Certificate of Trustee Authority and Power: The document includes the details of trust without any personal information involved. The document then allows the bank to transfer your financial assets into the trust.
- Pour Over Will: Publicizes names of those who will care for your minor children and will catch the assets that are not named in the trust.
- Health Care Directive & HIPAA: Allows you to name those who can make medical decisions for you when you are unable to do so. The HIPAA language outlines the individual/s that you wish to allow your doctors to speak to regarding your health care decisions.
- Durable Power of Attorney: Allows you to decide who can sign your name on legal documents.
- Comprehensive transfer document: Lets you decide who will take over your personal possessions after you.
- Grant Deed: Lists the title of your property as per your desire.